Accessibility Statement Air Liquide Industry Australia
Air Liquide Industry Australia undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to Air Liquide Industry Australia.
The Air Liquide Industry Australia site is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 65,57%:
- 40 compliant criteria
- 21 non-compliant criteria
- 45 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Decorative images in <svg> tags do not have an aria-hidden="true" attribute
- Decorative images that are in the content are not skipped by the screen reader.
- The informative image on the "Gas Applications" page does not have a detailed description
- The contrast of certain texts in relation to the background is insufficient.
- The contrast of certain field borders is not sufficient compared to the background
- Empty <th> column headers are present in the tables on the "Packaged Gases" page
- Table headers and cells are not correctly associated on the "Packaged Gases" page
- The title of the PDF link is not included in the accessible name
- The carousel on the homepage is not implemented in an accessible way.
- The opening of the fold/unfold on the breadcrumb trail is not vocalized by the screen reader.
- The screen reader does not say what is indicated in the information balloon of the Postal Code
- The screen reader does not say that the filter/sort is complete.
- The document code is invalid.
- Link tags are used to ensure an inadequate presentation model
- The presence of an indication of a change of direction in the site's <head> tag is irrelevant.
- Empty title tags are present in the code.
- Elements are in title tags when they are not.
- Form fields do not have a label, only a placeholder.
- The "Distance" filter in the fieldset tag has no legend.
- Invalid fields do not have an aria-invalid="true" attribute when the error message is displayed.
- There is no proposal to facilitate the correction of input errors.
- Form fields do not have an autocomplete attribute.
- Present content grouping areas cannot be reached or avoided.
- The tab order in the header navigation menu is not consistent in the responsive version.
- The tab order on the tabpanel is not consistent. The focus goes to hidden elements.
- PDF documents are not accessible.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 07/03/2023.
Technologies used for the website developement:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA avec Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
- Assistant RGAA
- WAVE Evaluation Tool
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
- Axe dev tool
- Tanaguru webext
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Contact Us
- Our Locations
- Site map
- Gas Applications
- Our Gases
- Our Key Policies
- Packaged Gases
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
- Send a message via our contact form (Website / Report a technical issue)
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp): Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07